Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The New Hair Before and After

Alrighty here are the much promised pictures of the haircut...I needed a trim waay bad so I decided just to go ahead and cut it and try something fun and new...I'm happy w/it hopefully everyone thinks it is cute! :)
Before: straight style

from the back...the length


So I did my hair curly and straight about even amounts of time so I figured I should get before and after pictures of both...the curly/scrunch after pics will come later I haven't tried it yet...

Before: curly style












And now...the after pictures like I said I don't have a scrunch one yet, but I have it straight and in pigtails and a ponytail...I think the pig/pony tails are way cute and fun:) but ya I really like my haircut so here it is...
After: straight style




So this is what it looks like now I just had the girl who did my hair straighten it and today is the first day I've had it cut, so I haven't tried much with it yet, but here I have it jut down from and back...waaaay short for me, prolly the shortest I've ever cut it.







Then these are the little pigtails and ponytail...I think they are cute and fun:)


2 comments:

Grant and Taryn Layton said...

It looks SO cute. I love it. The bangs look really good on you too. Sorry I didn't respond last night. We went to be super early since I had to get up at 3:55 this morning to work :( But at least I had some fun pictures to check out this morning to keep me awake. Love it! Can't wait to see you in person a week from today!!!

Susan R said...

Hey cute hair missy. My daughter Emily saw your hair and said she wants her hair cut like that too.
You have to check out my blog. http://fivegreatkiddos.blogspot.com