Saturday, July 25, 2009

Babes in Berkeley

Katie is doing summer school at Cal...boo :p however it did give Jenn and I the opportunity for a roadtrip! We went to visit her and it was so fun to all be together. Jenn and I made it safely to Berkeley with not too much stress. The GPS is basically our new best friend! Parking was a little confusing but we put our brains together and figured it out :) It was so much fun to visit and just hang out being ourselves. Our stomachs got a good worout from laughing as always. People only came to check on what the heck the noises coming from her room were a couple times :)
We had some good food and went to legendary Yogurt Park and everything was delicious. Jenn and I learned that our favorite word is falafel. We came equiped to visit Katie with blue index cards and lemon juice....don't ask. It was a blast and I love my girls :)

No comments: