Saturday, October 10, 2009

More Baking Fun :)

So I basically developed an addiction to baking :) It is so much fun and plus you get to eat yummy food after :D One of our most recent baking endeavors was Apple Tart. We got the recipe out of my everyday FOOD cookbook. It was so yummy




It looked so good we devoured it before I could take and after picture! So I took a pic of the part of it that was still left (I zoomed in so it looks bigger but one edge isn't there b/c its only part)























2 comments:

Grant and Taryn Layton said...

Very impressive...I'll have to try that. A perfect autumn dessert! PS- Best cookbook ever!

Karleigh Rose said...

It was way good and not hard! And ya I love the cookbook :) (plus if you don't use all the apples raw apples w/cinnamon and sugar SO good hehe)