Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Elder Anderson

Today I said my goodbye to Steven at the airport as he left to get on his plane for the MTC. He will be in the MTC for a couple months and then go to serve in the Mexico City North Mexico Mission. He is both excited and nervous. Although I will miss him so much I am so excited for him and proud of him. Now I am looking forward to his return in 2 years. Until then I'll miss him and support him with emails and letters.


These are a few of our last pictures we took.



















4 comments:

Seville and Sebastian!!! said...

you know, Karleigh, these photos look a little like engagement photos...so I think it wouldn't be that big of a deal to make up some wedding announcements with these pictures and send them out maybe 6 months before he comes back--then you'll be ready to go right as he steps off that plane! ;)
We'll go wedding dress shopping next month! haha! Love you!

Katrina said...

You are beautiful! Great pictures, I better see at least one of those framed and in our room!!!

Greg and Betsy Rose said...

They are pretty good pictures and I'm sure it was all camera and not the photographer. I am proud of how you have helped Steven get ready and sent him off. He will be a great missionary and we will be supportive of both of you.

Grant and Taryn Layton said...

Congrats to Steven and good luck to you...I'm sure you'll have fun writing letters, etc :) Cute pics!