Saturday, July 23, 2011

Swarley Stinson Rose!

It has been great to be home for the summer. One awesome thing about it was that I was able to go to the surplus auto auction in Davis. As soon as I laid eyes on this car I loved it! I honestly didn't have much hope that I would actually get it, but we bid on it and....I got a car!!! So this is my ford focus wagon.




With a little tune up he's running like a champ and I totally love this car! It took me a little while to decide on a name for him. But after help from my friends, trying it out, and a final vote from Mary!... I decided on Swarley Stinson Rose. For those who don't know the name comes from How I Met Your Mother. And I think the car is worthy of the AWESOMENESS its name expects of it. :)


2 comments:

Grant and Taryn Layton said...

Looks like a familiar pose ..only last time it was on a mustang...although this car might be cooler to you since its yours! :)

Greg and Betsy Rose said...

Looking good Karleigh! Glad you are in love with this little car.