Monday, August 31, 2009

Seville's Wedding!

I'm a little behind and posting about Seville's wedding because I have been moving into my new apartment which I will try to update on later. Back to the point Seville's wedding was simply wonderful! Steven and I drove up Thursday and got their in the afternoon for a wonderful reunion with my freshman 'roommate'!

Friday Seville and Sebastian became Mr. and Mrs. Strickler at the Portland Oregon Temple. When they walked out of the temple they were beaming and so cute! We went to Fuddruckers afterwards and it was fun and delicious.

The happy couple met up with the rest of the wedding party again later on Saturday afternoon while we set up for the ring ceremony and reception. The ceremony was lovely and so sweet. They are the cutest newlyweds and beamed with happiness all the time! The reception was way cute and everyone had a great time. I love the happy couple and wish them only the best in their eternal marriage!

1 comment:

Seville and Sebastian!!! said...

YAY Karleigh! You are such a sweet lady!!! I am so behind on posting everything! :) Love you!!!