Friday, October 10, 2008

California Roadtrip!!!



So this last month was the longest I've even been away from home since I'm out here at BYU. But last weekend Holly and I got to go roadtrip home!!! It was our dad's birthday, so we decided to surprise him. I'd say we were pretty freaking awesome presents:) So we have the Corolla out here w/ us and I've driven stick like once before when Grant taught me how. Holly took me out for a refresher lesson and then I did fine. There was a construction zone and I sorta freaked out but everything was fine and we made it home safe. Of course we stopped the first chance we got for the always delicious In-n-out!

Thank you Sparks!!!

So we got home about 8 California time and said hi to mom and dad and then headed over the DHS football field. Holly's boyfriend was there watching homecoming, and Steven was there on the opposing side for drumline! So we got to see our boys and it was wonderful! Then we went back and had a little bday party for dad and hungout at home.

Then on Saturday I got to go to Woodland! yay! I know who ever thought I'd miss Woodland...haha jk. I got to hangout with Alison and Steven most of Saturday. It was the best weekend just being able to see them again. It was awesome! We pretty much just got to hangout and mess around w/ my webcam which did a very good job of keeping us entertained:) We went through this super sweet car wash too, but it didn't get all the nasty poo of Ali's car so that sucked but it was still fun. Then of course Saturday night again, I got my fix of In-n-out! It was delicious and this time I got a double double....double double and Steven=heaven!
Then Sunday afternoon I had to come back to Provo:( But it's ok cause it was a great weekend and I'm doing great up here back at BYU now. I can't wait til the next time I get to go home!!!






No comments: