Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sickness Sucks...

So this particular weekend I've been sick with a cold :p it pretty much sucks, I did manage to get most of my homework done when i was just getting sick and wasn't sick yet, but I still had to write a paper with this cold that makes it so I can barely think...When I started feeling like I was getting sick, I had Holly take me out to get some Zicam, cause apparently it makes the symptoms less severe and makes the cold shorter. I'm not quite sure yet if it worked or not, hopefully I'll be back to normal real soon though.
So pretty much I'm sick which means....movies, movies, MOVIES!!! It is always fun for the first couple, I watched Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, Prince and Me, Music and Lyrics, by the late afternoon I was bored out of my mind but so sick I couldn't go out and do much really. Then I decided to watch TV episodes online, I watched some Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Pushing Daisies, Ugly Betty...ya I watched a lot and it was pretty nice to mix it up w/ shows since they're shorter than movies. Oh Lexi is in San Diego(lucky) this weekend, so I'm here alone, prolly makes it way more boring for me, but at least I probably won't get her sick this way. So ya most of my weekend was pretty uneventful from being sick and all but Friday night when I was just getting sick I did have fun. Travis came to Provo! So I got to hang out w/ him and catch up and that was awesome:)


1 comment:

Grant and Taryn Layton said...

Well I'm sad that you're sick but glad that in your boredom you decided to blog! Good work. Feel better!