Sunday, February 14, 2010

Playing in Heber

This weekend a group of us went to Heber to and stayed and played at my roommate Jenessa's house. It was so much fun, Jenessa has a very nice house with lots and lots to do. We went up Friday evening and got right to playing. We played volleyball and walleyball Friday night it was fun I do not play volleyball and most of them do but I still had a lot of fun, even though it inflicted pain haha. For dinner Friday night we made traditional Italian pizzas in the Roney's awesome brick pizza oven. They were super yummy and obviously fun to make. Then we played around some more. That night Lexi and I shared an air mattress. When we went to bed we could hear it might be leaking but dealt with it...woke up several times during the night each time closer to the ground and more pushed against Lexi. We woke up in the morning to our friends taking pictures of us totally on the grouned with walls of airmattres next to us. It was actually quite cozy, Lexi and I like to cuddle so it was perfect.


Saturday was a day full of play. We played volleyball and walleyball again. Then we went snowmobiling which was awesome. They have mini size snowmobiles and a beautiful property to ride them on. It was so much fun. We decked out pretty awesome for our snowmobiling adventure, we looked like we belonged in Heber. Then we went back in and played even more. Jacob taught me how to play raquetball and that was lots of fun...I got um better at it but for my first time I did alright. Then after a long day of all play we headed back. It was so much fun and Jenessa and her family were way awesome to let us all come and stay. Today I'm sore all over my body but I love it because I feel all good for being so active haha and because it was so fun.

2 comments:

Holly said...

You must have had fun if you actually blogged about it! haha! But it sounds fun. I've never been snowmobiling I want to though! Love the picture of you and Lexi.

Greg and Betsy Rose said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend with friends. Sorry you Valentine couldn't be with you. It looks like you had lots of fun and had an awesome time.