Saturday, October 23, 2010

Another birthday...Kirstin

And the month of October keeps bring the birthdays. The 23rd of October is Kirstin's birthday and so I got the chance to celebrate another birthday with a loved one :) I've known Kirstin for a long time now and been close with her for so many awesome years. She is an amazing girl. She has an inspiring passion for life, she is an example to many, she is one of the sweetest people I know, she has a sparkling personality that everyone can't help but love, and she is beautiful of course:) We've had a lot of good times in the past and continue to have more out here together in Provo.
I'm blessed to have such a great friend in Kirstin. I love you miss!

Luckily this lady lives in Utah so I actually got to celebrate her birthday with her as well! Holly and I were excited as always to bake for the birthday. We tried something new that we thought was fun(to match Kirstin) and made cookies and cream cupcakes. They were pretty darn good and cool. She had a fun birthday party. A group met up at her place for cake and some hangout time. Then we headed out onto campus to play night games. It was a lot of fun even though we got pretty wet from laying in puddles and sliding down wet grassy hills. And a group of us went and grabbed some Earth Fruits afterward (best frozen yogurt place all around ever!). It was a lot of fun and I'm so happy I was able to celebrate with her!

No comments: